Sunday, November 08, 2009

No Entry This Week

I just got back from a trip to Indianapolis and am taking the week off. We had a family reunion for my great grandfather's 95th birthday.

I will say that I'm disappointed both that the World Series is over and that the Yankees won. And am I the only one that got tired of hearing talk about how 'long' the Yankees and their fans have been waiting for a championship? I think most fans would be pretty happy to 'endure' a 9 year wait between championships.

2 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Not to mention fans would also have liked to win the World Series 27 time!! Hope you had a great celebration with your family. What a blessing getting to see your great grandfather be blessed with 95 years of life!

Grant Schiller said...

Hi Ms. Lynn,

Yeah, the Rangers have won one playoff game ever, so I think the Yankees fans can deal with 9 years without winning a World Series. It is pretty cool to still be able to see my great grandfather.

Thanks,
Grant